SumoMe subscription tools are used to allow users to subscribe to your blog. By subscribing, they agree to receive updates from your blog, whenever a new article is posted or whenever you wish to send them a newsletter. This makes sure that your reader database is maintained and the readers keep visiting your website regularly. After all, readers are what the website is for 🙂
Sumo Me Tools setup
The setup of SumoMe tools is quite simple. Although it has a paid version available, the free version is sufficient for the most basic things like allowing subscription to the blog. You can download the plugin from here.
You can also install it directly from “Add Plugin” menu by searching – “Free Tools to Automate Your Site Growth”
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, click the “Sumo” menu on the left sidebar of admin panel.
You will see a screen as this one. just click connect and go through the basic setup process.
- You can sign in using google or create an account as per your wish
- Once the account is created, you can go to My Apps in the screen shown below
- You will be welcomed by the Sumo Admin Panel. Click List Builder-> Create New Form
- You will see a panel like this. The further process and options are quite simple
- You can chose when to display, how often to display and where to display. Thus, it is absolutely configurable.
- For the free version, you might see “SumoMe” logo below your subscription form. There is a solution to hiding it. This can be found at the following link
Hope this tutorial is of help to you. In case you get stuck somewhere, feel free to comment below. Do subscribe to the blog!